If a picture paints a thousand words (如果一幅画能表达千言万语)
then why can't I paint you (为何我描绘不出你)
The words will never show the you I've come to know (千言万语也形容不出我了解的你)
if a face could launch a thousand ships (如果一副容颜会引发万千条船寻觅)
then where am I to go? (那么我将去寻找谁?)
There's no one home but you .(除了你,我别无归属)
You're all that's left me to.(你就是我仅有的一切)
And when my love for life is running dry (当我对生命的热爱渐渐干涸)
you come and pour yourself for me.(你来到我身边融进我的世界)
If a man could be two places at one time(如果一人能分身两地)
I'd be with you.(我也只愿和你在一起)
Tommorrow and today,(不管在将来,还是现在)
beside you all the way.(都要与你厮守)
If the world should stop revolving (如果世界将要停止转动)
spinning slowly down to die(慢慢走向毁灭)
I'd spend the end with you. (我将与你共度这最后的时光)
and when the world was through (在世界终结之时)
Then one by one the stars would all go out,(星星一颗颗地陨落)
then you and I would simply fly away (那时你和我将一起远走高飞)