Hey Jude, don't make it bad. 嘿 Jude ,不要这样消沉
Take a sad song and make it better. 唱首伤感的歌曲会使事情好些
Remember to let her into your heart, 将她牢记在心底
Then you can start to make it better. 然后情况会开始好转
Hey Jude, don't be afraid. 嘿 Jude ,不要害怕
You were made to go out and get her. 你生来就是要得到她
The minute you let her under your skin, 在你将她放在心上的时候
Then you begin to make it better. 你就开始做的更好
And anytime you feel the pain, 无论何时,当你感到痛苦的时候
hey Jude, refrain, 嘿 Jude,停下来
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders. 不要把全世界都扛在你肩膀上
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool 你要知道扮酷 是很愚蠢的
By making his world a little colder. 这会使他的世界更加冰冷
Hey Jude, don't let me down. 嘿 Jude, 不要让我失望
You have found her, now go and get her. 你已找到你所爱的人,去爱她吧
Remember to let her into your heart, 记住将她牢记在你心中
Then you can start to make it better. 然后你就可以开始做的更好
So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin, 所以遇事要拿得起放得下 嘿 jude ,振作起来
You're waiting for someone to perform with. 你一直期待的那个和你一起表演的人
And don't you know that it's just you, hey Jude, you'll do, 你不知道那个人就是你自己吗? 嘿 jude 你办得到的
The movement you need is on your shoulder. 下一步该怎么做就全看你自己
Na na na, na na na na, na na na
Hey Jude, don't make it bad. 嘿 Jude ,不要这样消沉
Take a sad song and make it better. 唱首伤感的歌曲会使事情好些
Remember to let her into your heart, 将她牢记在心底
Then you'll begin to make it 然后你就会做得更好
Better better better better better better, 会更好、更好、更好……
Na na na, na na na na, na na na
|