Led Zeppelin一支来自英国的重金属乐队他们成功将民歌、神秘的元素和摇滚完美结合在一起。而这首歌曲stairway to heaven更是精品中的精品。再听依旧感动......
There’s a lady who’s sure有一个姑娘深信
All that glitters is gold闪闪发光的都是金子
And she’s buying a stairway to heaven.她想买一座通往天国的阶梯
When she gets there she knows她来到那里
If the stores are all closed她知道即使所有店铺都关了门
With a word she can get what she came for.凭一句话她就能如愿以偿
Ooh, ooh, and she’s buying a stairway to heaven.她想买一座通往天国的阶梯
There’s a sign on the wall墙上留有印记
But she wants to be sure但她想确认清楚
’Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings.因为有时一句话会有两种意思
In a tree by the brook小溪边的树上
There’s a songbird who sings,有只鸟儿在歌唱
Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.有时我们的想法都会招致怀疑
Ooh, it makes me wonder,这让我迷惑不解
Ooh, it makes me wonder.这让我迷惑不解
There’s a feeling I get我有一种感觉
When I look to the west,我遥望西方的时候
And my spirit is crying for leaving.我的灵魂一直呼唤我离开
In my thoughts I have seen我脑海中浮现出
Rings of smoke through the trees,树林中弥漫着的烟雾
And the voices of those who stand looking.还有那张望者们的声音
Ooh, it makes me wonder,这让我迷惑不解
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.这让我迷惑不解
And it’s whispered that soon很快我耳边传来低语
If we all call the tune如果我们齐唱那首歌
Then the piper will lead us to reason.吹笛人会解释原因
And a new day will dawn新的一天总会来临
For those who stand long对命长的人而言
And the forests will echo with laughter.森林中回荡着阵阵笑声
If there’s a bustle in your hedgerow如果你的篱笆墙吱吱作响
Don’t be alarmed now,莫要惊慌
It’s just a spring clean for the May queen.这是春天在迎接五月女王的到来
Yes, there are two paths you can go by你面前有两条路可供选择
But in the long run但从长远来看
There’s still time to change the road you’re on.你走的路会随时间而改变
And it makes me wonder.这让我迷惑不解
Your head is humming and it won’t go你的脑袋嗡嗡作响,挥之不去
In case you don’t know,这是因为生怕你不知
The piper’s calling you to join him,吹笛人在召唤你的加入
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow,亲爱的姑娘,请你且听风吟
And did you know你是否明白
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.你的阶梯就横亘在嗖嗖的风中 |